WellFamily Plus supports people over the age of 16, who experience mild to moderate mental health difficulties. This service offers holistic assessments, advice, and information, emotional and practical support.
The service provides a range of interventions to alleviate stress, anxiety, depression relating to domestic abuse, relationship issues, bereavement, parenting issues, education and employment difficulties, substance misuse, exam stress etc.
- Information and basic advice on a range of issues such as housing, welfare benefits, debt, access to Health and Social Care services, domestic abuse, etc.
- Simple form filling, for example, dial a ride or freedom pass application
- Support with applying for grants to alleviate financial difficulties
- Signposting to specialist services such as IAPT, psychotherapy, CAMHS, CHAMHRS, housing, finances/debt, immigration, domestic abuse, welfare benefits, education, employment etc.
- Anyone 16 and over
- Registered with a City and Hackney GP
- Mild to moderate mental health difficulties
- Frequent attenders to GP for psycho-social issues
How to refer
The following clinicians can refer to this service: