The Family Action A&E Well Family Services helps patients with:
- Mental health difficulties such as anxiety, post-traumatic stress or depression
- Adversity such as housing difficulties, financial hardship or relationship breakdowns
- Drug/alcohol dependency
- Feeling socially isolated
- Urge to self-harm
- Domestic violence
- Troubled relationship with food/eating disorder
Domestic Abuse Intervention Service (DAIS) provide 1-1 and group intervention courses for abusers as well as services for victims.
An initial suitability screening process will take place on each referral to ascertain if there is willingness on behalf of the service user.
Read the inclusion critera in the referral form (see Downloads).
- Severe mental health difficulties
- Actively suicidal (have a plan in place)
- Self-harming severly
- Patients with complex needs requiring specialist support
- Patients at risk of hospital admission (psychiatric)
- Discharge support following an admission to hospital
24 Angel Gate
t: 020 7254 6251