COVID-19: Service Update - Click here
The Direct Access Adult Hearing Service service provides assessments as well as hearing aid fittings and aftercare.
The service can either deliver this at the patient home or at one of the clinics run by InHealth, Specsavers or Scrivens.
- Adults over the age of 19
- Suspected or diagnosed non-complex hearing loss, including age-related hearing loss
- Hearing loss that would need input from an ENT specialist (see Downloads section for full exclusion criteria)
- Hoxton Surgery, 12 Rushton Street, Hoxton, London N1 5DR.
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- t: 0333 202 0297
- 314 Mare St, London, Hackney, E8 1HA
- 85 Stratford Centre, Stratford, London, E15 1XQ
- 150-151 Salisbury House Shops London Wall EC2M 5QD
- e: email@example.com
- t: 0800 077 8692
The Outside Clinic
- The Outside Clinic is a domiciliary service, visiting patients in their home to provide the care
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- t: 0800 954 90 93
- The Lawson Practice, St Leonards, 85 Nuttall Street, London, N1 5HZ
- e: email@example.com
- t: 0800 027 5102
For non-clinical audiology aftercare, please refer to the Hear to Help Service.
How to Refer
Please refer via eRS:
Specialty: Diagnostic Physiological Measurement
Clinic type: Audiology - Hearing Assess/Reassess
Add your post code
For The Outside Clinic, you will need to add SN1 3EP - The service is domiciliary only and doesn’t have service locations in the area, this means that a local eRS search does not pick up the service
The service locations for the other services will be picked up with a local eRS search.
Choose the service you want from the list
If you are unable to refer via eRS, refer via email (see service contact details above).
EMIS autocomplete referral form is available in the CEG folder in EMIS Web.
Alternatively, you can use the word version- see in downloads