The Medicines Management Team (MMT) supports the safe, clinically effective, evidence-based, cost efficient, equitable and patient focused use of medicines to enable maximum health gain for City and Hackney residents through:
- Promoting the safe, evidence based and cost-effective use of medicines
- Providing up to date, unbiased information about medicines, treatments and care pathways
- Supporting practitioners and patients to make best use of medicines
- Minimising the harm caused by medicines
- Developing local guidelines and care pathways to optimise the management of conditions
- Collaborating with local hospital trusts and other healthcare providers to support these aims
Since April 2018, the MMT content has been moving from the Intranet to the GP Website. Please feed back to the GP Website team if you notice any broken links or missing information by using the feedback tab at the bottom of the page.
During this transition phase, the MMT intranet can still be accessible via this link.
Tel: 020 3816 3224
The GP clinical lead for Medicines Management is Dr Haren Patel