GP Phlebotomy Hubs
- Lawson Practice and Spring Hill Practice are operating as Phlebotomy Hubs
- Please only make urgent referrals- both need to manage footfall
- Appointments available at both practices- Monday to Friday; 9am- 5pm
- Please check that the patient does not have any COVID symptoms before referring
- Please generate a tQuest form and ask the patient to bring it with them to the appointment
- Please remind the patient not to attend if they have COVID symptoms and to wear a facemask if possible
- Click here for more information on the services
- In moving to Phase 2 of the COVID response, the CCG will be looking for practices to do more proactive work with vulnerable patients, including LTC reviews and general health checks for vulnerable patients
- Phlebotomy will be needed to support this and we're looking for all practices to provide routine phlebotomy if possible
- Practices not signed up to the GP Confederation Contract will be paid for phlebotomy that they undertake
- If there are any issues with providing this, please engage the GP Confederation about how they can support you.
Homerton continues to provide phlebotomy at the Cliften Centre on their main site, but we ask practices to use provision in primary care where possible to avoid the increased risk of COVID-19 to the patient.