Abortion Care Services during COVID-19- Homerton and BPAS
Both services have implemented the following changes:
- Switch to telephone consultation for first appointments
- Milepristone can now lawfully both be taken at home- following a change in legislation- and so some patients will not need to attend in person at all.
- Service no longer performing dating scans and only scanning if there is an indication
- Surgical option continues to be available
- Patients will be invited for face-to-face appointments as necessary with all required precautions taken.
The webpages for both providers can be found below:
Patients can self-refer to either service by calling: 03457 304030